Wednesday 16 December 2015

Red Roof Croft in Landscape Magazine


Since my last post there's been a bit of knitting going on but I can't show any items in case I spoil some festive surprises. I'm still making preparations for Christmas so the New Year is only just on my radar. I have though, been waiting patiently to share news of the Jan/Feb 2016 edition of Landscape magazine. It's available in newsagents today and includes a three page feature and instructions for the Red Roof Croft knitting pattern


Inspiration for the pattern came from a croft house with a red roof over on the Applecross peninsular. You can see a picture of the real house taken by Wester Ross photographer Ed Duncan over on his Facebook page - click here. The pattern is also available to download as a digital file from Ravelry.

If you don't know 'Landscape' magazine click on the image below for a preview of this edition. It also features articles about the British countryside, heritage, crafts and cookery along with great photography.

http://issuu.com/landscapeprod/docs/jan_feb_pdf_sampler/1?e=8467569/31906246
Click on the image for preview